Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 2010, so far...

Lilacs, finally!!


Hi all, sorry it's been a while. Carl and Jo went back east to see Grampy George, Nana Nichols, Great Grampy Bob and Judy. Of course the camera was still on the counter when they took off on the plane, so I am hoping Kathy and Judy may have captured a few pictures from that trip. They had a great time, went to a fun wedding of a good friend, Jo went through the entire goodie bag of hershey kisses while Carl snored away the morning after the wedding:)

Here are some shots I have managed to capture this month. We are anxiously awaiting Betty next week for a week, then Carole-Mama and David come for two months, starting July 6! Yahoo for grandparents!!


My new job is going well, finally settled into the 30 hours a week my contract is for. I'm really enjoying it and get to go to the Alaska West fishing property July 30, I can't wait. Maybe next year they will send Carl and I to the the Bahamas:) www.deneki.com is the company I started working for in April. Carl is with Jo two days a week, she's been at Abby's the other three days, he's been working for a friend of ours doing rock wall work, equipment operating, almost always in the rain.

Love to all,
the Perkins Clan


No comments:

Post a Comment